Construction Insurance

Commercial Property

Commercial property insurance is used to cover commercial property. Commercial property insurance protects commercial property from risk such as fire, theft, and natural disaster.
Get A Quote

General Liability

General liability insurance will cover claims that result in bodily injury or property damage. This coverage is also known as commercial general liability or (CGI) insurance.
Get A Quote

Workers Compensation

Workers compensation insurance is business insurance that provides benefits to employees who suffer work related injuries or illnesses while on the job.
Get A Quote

Business Owners

Business owners insurance, which is also know as BOP, is insuance that combines both property and liability coverage into one package.
Get A Quote


Do I need Construction Insurance coverage?

The simple answer is "yes". If you own your own construction business you should have proper coverage which can consist of different insurance policies.

At CoverBOXX we get to know you and your business to determine the types of insurance coverage needed to cover your business. Below are some common trades that need construction insurance:

  • Carpenter
  • Plumber
  • Electrician
  • Painter
  • Flooring Installer
Get Quote Watch Now

Why choose CoverBOXX for your
insurance needs?

At CoverBOXX we look out for your best interest. We are independent and represent multiple "A" rated carriers that provide excellent coverage at exceptional rates.

Have Question ? Get in touch!

Start working with CoverBOXX and we can provide everything you need to get coverage on your business and cover your BOXX

Contact us